Wednesday 8 April 2020

Please welcome Jarl Agnar Bollisson

So a bit of painting time and I have completed my general Jarl Agnar Bollisson a level 20 hero for my Norse army, I am very happy with the starter Viking army form Warlord it is very good and I am very happy with it.

So the Jarl is armed with a Magic Sword called Leg Biter that has Fireblade and Parrying abilities, a Magic Shield called Spell Chewer that is Spell Tempered he also has Light Armour as well to try and stay alive. Coming in at 178 points.

I did sit down and have a good think about naming his weapons and shield, very important I think for a character to have an identity with named weapons, now I know in the army list it is a sword and the mini has an axe but I think Norse miniatures look better with axes. So long as my opponent knows from the get go.




Going to have to take better photo's I think my poor old Samsung 4. Will talk to my sister she is a good photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment