Thursday 25 May 2017

New new NAF Art work

After spending like seemed like hours making some helmet designs for my teams I came across a French League for the Blood Bowl on PC and some of the things they have done is awesome for Blood Bowl. They did some graphics for different teams and they are so much better than mine could ever be so to have something that looks totally awesome on the blog I have decided to use these ones (if you created them and don't want me to use them please let me know J.Krippler III who made them) once again these are really good and I love them so much.


How good are they we have the Bright Crusaders, Skavenblight Scramblers and the Dwarf Anvils, I think the Norse team will be renamed the Arctic Cragspiders as well to use their helmet design.



No comments:

Post a Comment