Wednesday 2 September 2015

Sons of Russ

Now that I have picked up this blog again I thought it a good thing to mention the (what I consider) bargain I scored last week on ebay. 27 Warhammer 40k metal Space Wolves from 2nd edition. My mates all play 8th edition so I finally relented and am collecting a space wolf army for it but doesn't mean I cannot use the classic old lead to flesh my army out. When I got the figures though I was a bit disappointed as they need to be stripped of old paint so using this advice (from someone in the know who's blog is awesome and a consistent source of insparation, Orlygg Jafnakol) his blog has heaps of great info and pictures I am going to give it a go.
Have a read it is very good advice for a collector or gamer who faces this very daunting task.

http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/how-to-use-dettol-to-best-clean-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment